Wednesday, August 24, 2016

#WhatItLooksLike

I love hash tags.

So today, I stopped by one of my favorite thrift shops and here is what happened....

For $11 I found 3 shirts. One is a Coldwater Creek  - very tailored, will be nice as soon as this heat breaks.
A long-sleeve fun top - wear as an undershirt.
A peace-sign scarf. I have to share this with Buttercup.

And a t-shirt with "graphics' on it. Now let me throw out the disclaimer here. I don't support anybody's anything. I don't pay a store to advertise their own shirt.  (Read: Aeropostle)
I don't " Support your local _____" Unless it is a cause I believe in.

Having said that. I love bees. And sparkly bees are even better. And telling the world to Bee Happy is like  way cool in my book. Yes, its dorky. But its my dorky and I own it.

When yoiu shop Secondhand First - you have more options and will have more items in your closet. One thing you will not have....is a department store credit card with a reeely high balance. And payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment